Blush is such an amazing makeup item that can either make you glow or can give you circus clown like appearance. Therefore, selection of perfect blush for your skin tone is very much necessary. Market is full of various cosmetic companies that are offering different types of blushes but every blush is not equally good for everyone. So, here I have searched the web for user review about the best blushes. This post is based on most rated blushes as rated by users.
One blush for all skin tones
- NARS blush in orgasm
- NARS blush in Amour
This shade gives a peachy-pink shade that is a universal shade and is perfect for every skin tone.
Price: 28$ each
Blush for fair skin
Baby pink blush shade gives natural looks to really fair skin tone. You can go for following pink shades.
- Elizabeth Arden ceramide cream blush in pink
- Everyday minerals Blush in Girls Friday
- Maybeline dream bouncy blush in peach shade Price: $ 8.15 (For Maybeline)
Blush for medium skin tone
Apricot, berry and mauve blush shades give an enhanced look to medium skin tone. Ladies with medium complexion can try any of these blush shades.
- Tarte cheek stain in blushing bride
- L’Oreal Paris true match super blendable blush in spiced plum
- NARS the multiple in South beach
- Dolce & Gabbana the blush luminous cheek color in apricot
Blush for dark skin tone
Brick, raisin and tangerine are highly pigmented blush shades that make dark skin gorgeous look. You can try these
- Maybeline master glaze by face studio glisten blush stick in a make mauve
- Mary Kay Cream Blush in Cranberry
- Revlon PhotoReady Cream Blush in Coral Reef
Best blush shades for your complexion
By selecting a most suitable blush color you can give yourself an amazingly fabulous look. Here is a picture tutorial that I found while surfing will help you to choose a perfect blush color for your complexion.
How to apply blush according to your face shape?
Apply blush really a trick that you must have. Here is another tutorial that I found on web this will help you to apply blush professionally.