Why weight loss and maintenance is important
Before discussing different tips for weight loss and weight management I would like to discuss the importance of weight reduction.Due to following reasons managing and reducing weight is important.
- Managing weight reduce chances of heart diseases.
- Improve digestive system.
- Decrease risk of diabetes.
- Lowers cholesterol level.
- helps burn extra calories.
- People who are obese have higher risks of over 30 diseases such as high blood pressure, cancer, stroke, breathing problems.
- Help you sleep better.
- Maintains blood pressure.
- Save you from different aches and pains.
Looking attractive and gorgeous is the desire of everyone but due to wrong eating habits and hectic lifestyle many people put on weight. If you’re trying to drop a few pounds, don’t start off by trying to overhaul all your eating and exercise habits. You’re better off finding several simple things you can do on a daily basis — along with following the cardinal rules of eating more vegetables and less fat and getting more physical activity. Controlling and maintaining weight improves your overall health and even if you lose 10 pounds it have significant above mentioned health benefits.
Here are some effective and efficient tips to lose weight naturally
Best weight loss and weight maintenance tips
- Increase physical activity, for example use stairs instead of elevator, go for walk, walk for few minutes in every hours.
- Keep complete record of your daily eating habits and physical activity, it will keep you on track and help you to monitor and control your wrong eating habits.
- For healthy eating read food labels before purchasing food items for you, buy foods that contain less amount of fat.
- Include in your diet fruits and vegetables as these are rich in vitamins and fiber and low in calories, helps to increase digestion. Eat salads along with your meals it will promote digestive secretions.
- Drink plenty of water all the day as water is required for all our body process, it boosts metabolism hence reduces weight.
- Exercise regularly for 30-45 minutes.
- Avoid processed foods like fried chicken instead of oily foods you can eat grilled or steamed foods.
- Avoid soft drinks as these contain 10-12 spoons of sugar.
- Eat five equal meals a day because it will increase your metabolism.
- Include sea food in your diet instead of red meat.
- Eat dinner at least three hours before sleeping.
- Don’t skip breakfast. A good breakfast is the most crucial part of any healthy weight-loss effort, as it revs up your energy level and metabolism for the full day.
- Include whole grains in your diet.
- Drinking milk regularly can increase your chances of weight lose.
- Eat slowly.
- Use body mass index to manage your weight.
- Replace sugar with sugar substitutes.
You may also read this related post.