In this post I am going to share benefits of multipurpose natural aloe vera mask and the step by step procedure for preparing aloe vera mask. Aloe Vera, honey and lemon juice are the most widely used natural ingredients that are beneficial for blemishes, acne scars, skin whitening, hair growth, stretch marks and dandruff.
Health benefits of Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera gel is known for its medicinal importance from centuries, old civilizations in many parts of the wold have been found to use aloe Vera for various purposes. Just grow an Aloe Vera plant in your home to get these benefits in very cheap price.Here I am listing importance of Aloe Vera gel.
- Reduces dark spots.
- Works like a sun block, you can simply apply the gel before going to direct sunlight.
- Reduces blemishes.
- Best for acne treatment
- You can take it with water to reduce inflammation of digestive track as it improves digestion.
- Could be taken before breakfast to lose weight.
- Best natural remedy when mixed with lemon juice to reduce stretch marks, dark ankles, knees and under arms.
- Prevents hair loose and regenerate hair growth.
- Have conditioning and moisturizing properties.
Health benefits of Lemon Juice
Everyone is familiar with the beauty uses of lemon and I consider it a gift of nature. We can use it in different beauty tips recipes. Here, are important uses.
- Good for dark spot reduction and improves complexion.
- Perfect for acne treatment.
- Helps heal acne scars.
- Can be used to reduce dandruff or to get shiny hair.
- Lemon, honey and cinnamon drink can be used to lose weight.
How to Make Multipurpose Aloe Vera and Lemon Mask
Things you need:
- Aloe Vera gel 2 tbsp ( you can purchase this gel from any drug store )
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Honey 1 tsp
Blend the Aloe Vera gel with fork/hand beater, add lemon juice and honey. Mix all the ingredients well to form a homogeneous mixture. Multipurpose aloe vera mask is ready to use. This mixture could be used as facial mask, hair mask or to remove stretch marks. You can use this mask can be used twice a week.