Now a days nail art has become an important fashion accessory. Every woman or girl wish to look fashionable and beautiful and nail art is a wonderful way to enhance your personality. And you can try different nail designs to add value to your dressing the key to apply nail designs is just practice. See here how to apply nail polish in an easy way. If you are a beginner start with polka dot nail design and leopard print as it is very easy to do with the help of tutorial that I have shared in one of my post, it is really easy to do at home. Spring summer nails are of simple, complicated and chic nail designs as many celebrities and models are seen wearing these nail designs. Nail color or nail polish is a main culprit for nail yellowing check out the effective nail whitening home remedies. Following latest nail art trends 2013-2014 are anticipated to be in fashion for the year 2013-2014.
Latest Nail Art Trends 2013-2014 | Spring Summer Nails
- Leopard printed nails
- Zebra printed nails
- Polka dot nail designs
- Ombre nails
- Gliter tips
- Heart nail designs
- Lace nail art
- Half moon nail art design
- Shark bites nails
- Dripping blood nail design
- Gingham pattern nails
- Nail accessories are in trend for the year 2013-2014
- Acrylic and gel nails are the trend.
- Length of nails: Short to medium length is trend for the year 2013-2014, very long nails are out this season.
- Shape of nails: Short or medium nails with square and oval tips are in fashion.
- For nail color or nail polish trends 2012-2014 click this link.